Monday 11 March 2013

Getting Started


I follow some of my friend’s blogs and the main topic they write about is that they are horrible bloggers and do not post enough. Well I have them beat – it is taken me five months of living abroad to just MAKE a blog!

I decided I needed to bite the bullet and finally create a blog, as over the last week I have been getting letters from good friends with updates of their lives and them asking “What the h** is happening in London Laura?” Hopefully this blog will help people get an idea of my London life and help me stay connected to you all a little better.

Also a small town girl living in Central London, who is also a first year teacher teaching in inner city London schools – of course you want to hear my stories!

I promise to make up for lost time and give you a thorough back track of past months in London, along with new updates and of course random London facts!

Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment